Please don’t use PriceTrack to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. For instance you may not set Email Alerts that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails. For bulk emails we use the definition by Spamhaus, in short “unsolicited bulk email.” For single commercial emails, we define spam as any message that violates CAN SPAM law.
- Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any products, alerts or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Send email that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
Send or forward personal mail.
Send content created in PriceTrack through another service.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your email alerts.
- Host content on our servers for any purpose other than to send in email alerts.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy.